3 servers in the world for Black Ops 4?

OverTheReminds

Hello,

since my experience on Bo4 with hit detection is abysmal, and since I wanted to toy a little with the new firmware, I tried the heat map pinging the Bo4 servers, and this is what it's showing to me. Now, it's true that my shots fail to register very often, however I strongly doubt that there isn't a single server in EU, so I think there may be info missing.

black ops 4.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello again, as of now I can only see two servers in Europe for Bo4, same with Rainbow 6. I think there is a problem also with Warzone, at times I see a server with 22ms ping (Italian one most likely, since that's where I live and it's my lowest ping server) and it's apparently located in Central USA. 

I'd really appreciate it if you could look into it, thanks!

3 hours ago, OverTheReminds said:

Hello again, as of now I can only see two servers in Europe for Bo4, same with Rainbow 6. I think there is a problem also with Warzone, at times I see a server with 22ms ping (Italian one most likely, since that's where I live and it's my lowest ping server) and it's apparently located in Central USA. 

I'd really appreciate it if you could look into it, thanks!

Thanks for letting us know, we'll get on that!

You should still be able to filter by these servers so it shouldn't affect your Geo-filter, just ping heatmap.