On Warzone I ping 90-110 ms ping every game

OverTheReminds

I live in central Italy, I've played in servers with 60ms ping and once (best feeling in my gaming carreer) even 50ms. But now I keep being put in a server that is apparently in the south of the UK towards which my ping swings wildly between 90 and 110ms ping, at times it goes up to 130. On top of that, I already have a 13 year old connection and I'm at disadvantage against every FTTH master race player, and when the server is located in UK half of EU has a distance advantage as well.

If I block that server, I can't get in a game not even if I wait 30 minutes, same if I set the ping assist below 80.

Is there a way I can force the game to put me in the 60ms ping server?

I generally check the ping counter in game, as I need to use the netduma from my mobile phone and it's pretty time consuming and a bit frustrating as well.

Right now I'm not able to join any game with these settings (when I enter one it kicks me out and restarts the search for a lobby): 

eg.png

EDIT: 

Found a game, by the ping counter in game it swinged between 80 and 90ms ping, the netduma said 51, the host was apparently "another player" (which cannot be). First gunfight, not a shot registers, I see the killcam and it appears I shot very far from the target while I was obviously centered on target from my point of view, which suggests me my ping was way higher than 51.

• Administrators

You have only got the one server available within that radius so that will make it harder to get a game, especially as I believe some of the southern european servers are not always available until peak times when a lot of people are on. Could you adjust it to this size instead please: 

image.png

and put Ping Assist to 0. Make sure the filter is active then try please?

12 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You have only got the one server available within that radius so that will make it harder to get a game, especially as I believe some of the southern european servers are not always available until peak times when a lot of people are on. Could you adjust it to this size instead please: 

and put Ping Assist to 0. Make sure the filter is active then try please?

I will try later when I'll play and update this topic, thank you for now!

This is my ping heat map, I have apparently a 31ms server close to here but I can't manage to get connected to it, I'm getting connected currently, with the settings you suggested, to the one in the picture that says 53-62 ms. In game, I keep rubberbanding whenever I meet an enemy.

ping heat map.png

No, I have 6Mbps and 0.6 upload, if I ever dare to activare the QoS I start lagging and registering packet loss, and anyways when I play nobody is using internet, they're absolutely incompatible, as soon as someone opens any internet page my ping in game spikes to 999 and 30% packet loss (Warzone, in game ping counter)

By the way it sucks, it's the only server with a good ping I have! Yesterday I was able to access it for two games at around midnight.

1 hour ago, OverTheReminds said:

No, I have 6Mbps and 0.6 upload, if I ever dare to activare the QoS I start lagging and registering packet loss, and anyways when I play nobody is using internet, they're absolutely incompatible, as soon as someone opens any internet page my ping in game spikes to 999 and 30% packet loss (Warzone, in game ping counter)

By the way it sucks, it's the only server with a good ping I have! Yesterday I was able to access it for two games at around midnight.

If there's literally no devices sharing bandwidth with the Console/PC you're playing on, I guess you don't necessarily need QoS enabled.

You could try instead using Polygon mode in Geo-filter to draw polygons around the top three servers near you and set ping assist to 0?

Once you've done this, make sure you reboot the game entirely then test!