XR500 Error with R-APPs after every first reboot

8 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I have a theory, the remote mini controller, is that used in close proximity to the router? If so could you switch that to 5GHz instead please?

I have disconnected REMOTE MINI 3, and now finally it works....but how could connect this device? This not support 5GHZ.....

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Was it used quite close to the router then? You can connect it back to 2.4GHz but try to use it away from the router/devices using 2.4GHz WiFi as it could interfere with them.

the distance from the router is 2 meters with a wall in the middle...

On 3/4/2021 at 7:30 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

2 metres isn't that far really and 2.4GHz does have good penetration. If you can't move where the remote is used could you move the router further away?

Also at 4 meter the problem persists....The only thing I can think of is turning off the broadlink mini remote 3

Why is there this problem?

11 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The remote uses the same frequency as the WiFi and so when you press buttons on the remote it interferes with the WiFi and causes the issue, try that and see if it is better

this behaviour happen only with this 2.4 ghz device or this could be happen with every 2.4 ghz device?

• Administrators

In theory other devices too but in practice unless they're very close they're unlikely to have an affect. As the remote will be sending the signal each time it is pressed it's more likely to interfere

On 3/11/2021 at 4:22 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

In theory other devices too but in practice unless they're very close they're unlikely to have an affect. As the remote will be sending the signal each time it is pressed it's more likely to interfere

So a dual-band router suffers if 2.4 devices are close, am I right? is this normal for all routers or this one in particular?

As for beta testing, is there a way to go back to help on game profiles like HALO 5?

• Administrators

Yes that's correct, it is normal for all routers to some extent, of course those with more powerful WiFi will be less affected but yes it will happen to all.

We're actually looking at overhauling the services and things like that so at the moment no but we'll keep it in mind for the future, thanks!

hi my r app is having the same issue after a day it will not load, also iv tried to flush cloud on my geo filter but it wont let me! plus there is a missing london server on fifa 21, instead i only get connected to one at the bottom of the uk which surely cannot be the london server, even the french one is mislocated, appearing to be in germany, on manual pinging host, the hosts dont even load up, plz help

• Administrators
30 minutes ago, Vipeeeer said:

hi my r app is having the same issue after a day it will not load, also iv tried to flush cloud on my geo filter but it wont let me! plus there is a missing london server on fifa 21, instead i only get connected to one at the bottom of the uk which surely cannot be the london server, even the french one is mislocated, appearing to be in germany, on manual pinging host, the hosts dont even load up, plz help

What firmware version are you using currently? What web browser/device are you using to access the interface?

14 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Yes that's correct, it is normal for all routers to some extent, of course those with more powerful WiFi will be less affected but yes it will happen to all.

We're actually looking at overhauling the services and things like that so at the moment no but we'll keep it in mind for the future, thanks!

Thanks!

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Vipeeeer said:

2.3.2.114 mate and i use firefox to use the interface

Try the latest beta version, it is more stable in my opinion: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4mwe5sx81gsc129/XR500-V2.3.2.114-DumaOS3.0.203.img?dl=0

Factory reset after the upgrade and flush the Geo-Filter cloud 

• Administrators
37 minutes ago, Vipeeeer said:

downloaded that it says its a img file, says the disc is corrupted when trying to open

You don't open it on the PC, you access the interface, go to Settings > Administration > Firmware Update and then upload it there

• Administrators
48 minutes ago, Vipeeeer said:

man i dont know what this update done but fifa is playing like a different game!!! my players are actually keeping up to my opponents and low ms actually feels like low ms

Great to hear that, thanks for the feedback!