duma 3.0 114 beta issues

after 3 factory resets traffic prioritization wont load and remains with a loading circle. 

i know it is a beta and i pray it gets fixed because honestly all the hope and patience i had with with this router is about to be out the window. ever since this router came it has been nothing but problems.

I did the FR from within the router interface under administration/backup settings/erase. 

after it erased it took me through the whole process of setting up your router logging psswrd, Speedtest, wifi config. Etc

at first the ping heat map wasn’t working either but I guess the problem went away 

• Administrators

Okay can you try doing it using the hardware button instead please, I don't think the reset worked properly. Hold the button for 30 seconds, release, wait 2 minutes for it to boot up and then see whether the error has gone.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay can you try doing it using the hardware button instead please, I don't think the reset worked properly. Hold the button for 30 seconds, release, wait 2 minutes for it to boot up and then see whether the error has gone.

nope. error still remains

2 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Do you know what the device was that you previously had added to the feature? You'll need to connect the device back to the router and rename it to be the same as before and then the error will go away.

Well it was my Xbox one and both switches I’ll try the Xbox one it might be that one 

37 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Could you upgrade to the same version using TFTP please then perform a reset and see if it works then? 

https://kb.netgear.com/000059634/How-to-upload-firmware-to-a-NETGEAR-router-using-Windows-TFTP

ok for the future. the problem was because my device used to connect through 5g and not 2.4. once i connected the switch to 5g the error went away 

• 8 months later...

brand new update same issue. after so many years of bad service i officially give up on this router. Honestly i shouldnt have to go through this issue, nor shou;ld i go through resetting my router 100 times for things to work properly, nor should i have to factory reset my router 200 thousand times for it to work properly. this is BS and too many problems for this to keep happening on top of so many other issues. i will now give asus a try.

also ping heatmap gives this error Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input

On 2/21/2021 at 7:46 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

That's odd as the MAC and IP address would be the same regardless but well done for figuring it out, I'll keep that in mind going forward.

6th factory reset and no devices connected except for of course my PC and still traffic prioritization shows as device not found and satys loading and loading. yea no i am sorry but this router was a waste of money filled with headaches.