Netduma r2 not working

ian

Hi I'm trying to get some help on why my router has power and the Internet light is flashing but there's no Internet connection I've tried factory reset with no luck it won't reset I can't get on the interface it say it not responding can you help me with my problem please ??

Thanks IAN 

Hi I've pressed the reset button for 30 seconds left it for 2 minutes  I'm connected by Ethernet and all I get get is no Internet I've be using my old route to get Internet and all was is fine 

No it won't connect to the interface just say it's not responding  checked my firewall to make sure it not stopping it there is no Internet coming from the router even with the  ethernet cable In 

I'm also getting an issue where all of sudden I am no longer able to access the Netduma interface, it's been saying: 

DumaOS not loaded yet!

Don't worry we will redirect you shortly.

I haven't touched or done anything with the router for about a few months now and I was going in to see my printer WiFi info (since it's not available). I'm going to reset it and hopefully I see the interface.

edit: I was able to log in after unplugging and replugging it.

Edited by Zimp-

• Administrators
14 hours ago, ian said:

No it won't connect to the interface just say it's not responding  checked my firewall to make sure it not stopping it there is no Internet coming from the router even with the  ethernet cable In 

Please set a static IP on your PC by following this guide: https://pureinfotech.com/set-static-ip-address-windows-10/ follow the control panel section. Use these details:

IP - 192.168.77.2
Subnet - 255.255.255.0
Gateway - 192.168.77.1
DNS - 192.168.77.1

then try to access the interface please.

13 hours ago, Zimp- said:

I'm also getting an issue where all of sudden I am no longer able to access the Netduma interface, it's been saying: 

DumaOS not loaded yet!

Don't worry we will redirect you shortly.

I haven't touched or done anything with the router for about a few months now and I was going in to see my printer WiFi info (since it's not available). I'm going to reset it and hopefully I see the interface.

edit: I was able to log in after unplugging and replugging it.

Glad you managed to get it sorted!

If you go to your command line (open Start Menu and type CMD then hit enter) and type the command 'ipconfig' (without quote marks) then hit enter, does the output reflect the information you manually entered following these steps from Fraser:

On 2/20/2021 at 2:38 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Please set a static IP on your PC by following this guide: https://pureinfotech.com/set-static-ip-address-windows-10/ follow the control panel section. Use these details:

IP - 192.168.77.2
Subnet - 255.255.255.0
Gateway - 192.168.77.1
DNS - 192.168.77.1

• 5 months later...

Hello everyone Need help unfortunately I've done everything to try to access R2. already tried Fixed IP already tried variable IP. I tried to access another internet on another pc. can't find WLAN, the lights worked I tried to reset it didn't work. I went on vacation was working fine, when I came back nothing. Some solution I bought two months ago.image.png.ccd760f30986a23379e36508cf225e91.png