Netduma r2 not working

ian

• Administrators
31 minutes ago, bataclan69 said:

Hello everyone Need help unfortunately I've done everything to try to access R2. already tried Fixed IP already tried variable IP. I tried to access another internet on another pc. can't find WLAN, the lights worked I tried to reset it didn't work. I went on vacation was working fine, when I came back nothing. Some solution I bought two months ago.

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Hold the reset button for 30 seconds, release, wait 2 minutes then try to access the interface please

• Administrators

We still have to go through the troubleshooting steps as we can't be sure which have been done etc. It won't give you any internet until you go through the setup wizard so getting access to the interface is the first priority, what do you see when you try to access the interface?

• Administrators
36 minutes ago, bataclan69 said:

Screenshot 2021-08-01 221628.png

I assume that's without the static IP you set? On the ethernet adapter could you disable IPv6 please then set the static again and try accessing once more

11 minutes ago, Sdot81 said:

Sent a msg to you a few weeks ago trouble with R2 no response, Fraser!

Hey, welcome to the forum!

We don't conduct support through PMs as we get so many and it also restricts you to one person who may not always be available. Please make a new topic regarding your issue and we'll be happy to help.

Hello,

I ordered the Netduma R2 late May, 22, 2021 from the website directly. I didn't received the product until last Wednesday Jul 7, 2021@1330.My  gripe is most of the interface menu, just spin you can't operate them, the Rappelled menu does not load. The app you can down load to your phone does not work at all. It forces you to save your password to login but does not allow you access to operate the application on your phone I since then deleted the app, it seems to still be in beta stage of operational. 

• Administrators
53 minutes ago, Sdot81 said:

Hello,

I ordered the Netduma R2 late May, 22, 2021 from the website directly. I didn't received the product until last Wednesday Jul 7, 2021@1330.My  gripe is most of the interface menu, just spin you can't operate them, the Rappelled menu does not load. The app you can down load to your phone does not work at all. It forces you to save your password to login but does not allow you access to operate the application on your phone I since then deleted the app, it seems to still be in beta stage of operational. 

Could you start a new topic please? In there please provide a screenshot of what you're seeing exactly with the menu and features not loading - include the browser in the screenshot. For the app, select the R2 instead of letting it detect automatically and see if it works.