If you have open NAT

try src 3074:3074

dest 1-65535 Udp 

Haven’t fully done tests but going to try 

same src 

1-65535 Tcp/udp 

and some smaller ranges.

similar to @redbullck method

For call of duty I simply do source port 1-65535 as mentioned before it can stay like that

And destination port 81-65535

If you prior port 80 you won't get bandwidth allocation as that port will be prioritised and you will get full speed which you want to reduce because lag compensation.

The ports below 80 don't do anything after my tests so that's the simplest prior port list for all the ports the game will ever use thats how I've set it up and it works great

It's not much different that the pre list game console which starts around the 1000 port range up to 65535 

I saw fraser mention it in a past post would be good to know exactly what the pre made lists are prioritising I think alot of people are over complicating things but in general if you used the pre set up games console you would be absolutely fine as all the ports you need are prioritised 

• Administrators
4 hours ago, l2eactionz said:

For call of duty I simply do source port 1-65535 as mentioned before it can stay like that

And destination port 81-65535

If you prior port 80 you won't get bandwidth allocation as that port will be prioritised and you will get full speed which you want to reduce because lag compensation.

The ports below 80 don't do anything after my tests so that's the simplest prior port list for all the ports the game will ever use thats how I've set it up and it works great

It's not much different that the pre list game console which starts around the 1000 port range up to 65535 

I saw fraser mention it in a past post would be good to know exactly what the pre made lists are prioritising I think alot of people are over complicating things but in general if you used the pre set up games console you would be absolutely fine as all the ports you need are prioritised 

Games Console service for example covers 1024-65535 so all the ports that would be used for any game.

• Administrators
27 minutes ago, l2eactionz said:

Could I ask if 2 consoles are running at the same time on the same game and both set up for prioritising will it in anyway effect one or the other or will they both be prioritised just as well and work together 

They should work just as well together!