Xr500 Filter mode not finding any players

Hello,

Im a new owner of the xr500. i had problems setting up the Hybrid VPN which changed my nat type to strict. i was able to change the nat type ingame to moderate.

Now im having a new problem:

Im playing the game call of duty warzone.

Im trying to connect to a server in egypte (Hybrid vpn is set to egypte with express vpn and is connected) . Whenever i have specator mode on im able to find lobbies with players

But i wane use filtering mode if i enable this it will show me that i have found a lobby but just 1 player of 150 players and its not loading the game for me.

This is on the pc, if read somewhere to change in device manager the pc to console and try again this didnt fix it for me.

So this is what im doing.

im starting the game up in spectator mode else im getting a error from blizzard that i have been disconnected:

This is the geo filter on spectator mode:

https://gyazo.com/eb0020ee670b955c99d68030b2fc4eb3

Im able to find games with this mode.

Whenever i change it to filter mode it will look for a server and give me one but without players so it keeps looking for it.

This is the screenshot of the geo filter when i found a match with 1 player.

https://gyazo.com/7be2f5b5e2af93e54085463cc4ae5d73

This is my settings for the geo filter.

https://gyazo.com/f0b52029bd0c92bd04a7231316a393fc

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

You need to have your settings applied, ready to go before you boot up the game, otherwise it will not adhere to your Geo-Filter settings. Do this please:

• Hard turn off the console
  • Remove the device from the Geo-Filter
  • Flush the cloud
  • Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter
  • Setup your settings with 0 Ping Assist
  • Wait 2 minutes
  • Boot up the game

Also what you're trying to do is very unlikely to beat SBMM.

4 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You need to have your settings applied, ready to go before you boot up the game, otherwise it will not adhere to your Geo-Filter settings. Do this please:

• Flush the cloud
  • Wait 2 minutes
  • Boot up the game

Hi whenever i have the filter mode enabled and boot up the game it wont connect to blizzard. Im trying to avoid sbmm are those settings not good?

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

• Flush the cloud
  • Wait 2 minutes
  • Boot up the game

hi its working i tried again, but whenever i connect with filter on i get insane latency ingame. he start searching for a match with 160+ ms. anything i can change for this?

12 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

By connecting to a distant server with a VPN, you are essentially opting-in to a high latency, poor in-game experience, there's nothing you can really do about this!

what are those ping assist servers? my friend is using the same model xr500 have the same settings but his map shows ping assist servers mine doesnt.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Warzonegamer said:

what are those ping assist servers? my friend is using the same model xr500 have the same settings but his map shows ping assist servers mine doesnt.

Ping Assisted servers are just hosts that have been allowed as they are under your Ping Assist limit, if your limit is too small or you have it disabled then you won't see it.