slow speed duma menu crash

Biird

speeds are never consistent now whatever i do. im lucky if i get 300 from my 900 but apparently that's not a big deal it doesn't slow download times at all. the screen shot is when the os crashed but internet was still working barley but working. the logs is when it was down with no internet at all and had to restart couple times. im sorry guys im trying to live with this but should i just get another router for the time being idk what to do this is driving me crazy.

dumaoscrash..PNG

log-1612201849552.txt log-1612201300107.txt

• Administrators

If you're referring to the benchmark speed then no that doesn't matter - if you do a speedtest.net test for example and you get much closer to your full speeds then the router isn't restricting your speeds at all. Thanks for the logs. We've got a new firmware in testing right now and it's looking like quite a stable firmware so with any luck we'll be able to get that out very soon. Have you managed to regain access to the interface? What firmware version are you on?

i do both tests speed test and the one in the benchmark menu its pretty close i have tried to connect my PC to the modem and i get full ISP (800-900D) speed when i put it thru r2 i get around 200 on good day about 100 avg my upload speed doesn't change i always get 41 even on the modem. regarding the menu crash and internet working i restarted it and it worked i am using latest firmware i have the logs from the crash also if that helps. also i have turned of QOS also i used auto detect settings for both left it there its been stable but slow.

dumaos-log-210213125702.log

that's weird i didn't open it before i got it from my phone app before i rest it so it wouldn't wipe it just in case. disabling it or any other setting does not change the max speed but i did notice sometimes it would change how fast the speed test would take to reach 200 with everything off sometimes is faster but not always im not sure what to tell you its just random one day its fine one day its not.šŸ˜•

yes sir i got Ethernet but when i do test and speeds and connection if it goes down on both wifi too they are very close. those settings i have not touched at all and they were all off from the start. the menu also does this sometimes this fixes it self but usually not i have to restart to go back on the menu but the internet works.

dsdsds.PNG

Go to System information -> Installed Rapps -> Click the three line menu and set the amount of retries to 5, that should solve the issue with the error message you're seeing there.

We'd expect Wi-Fi to be slower than wired to be fair, could you provide a screenshot of your QoS configuration?