emergency support required please

Dumatime

I have an issue regarding my personal privacy and safety. I need to speak to someone regarding certain technical features on the netduma router.

I have a list of devices that I use on my netduma router, and I desperately need to see the last time that one of the devices was connected to it. Please respond asap

I believe all of the Netduma staff is off for the night.. They should respond to you in the morning.. Hope things are well as im not sure what you mean by personal privacy and safety..

I will tag @Netduma Fraser or @Netduma Liam here for you so they will respond as soon as they can..

Thanks.

Zippy.

25 minutes ago, dellor said:

Can't really go into it but I am not safe. Life is in jeapordy. Must find out when the last time one of my devices are last connected to my router.

You could look into your log file and see possibly when a certain device has made a connection.. But im not sure if your log will show that or not.. Its possible it could.. Give that a look and see once..

If you are truly not safe and some physical or bodily harm could come to you then I would highly recommend you let the proper authorities know with whats going on and your situation..  As im not here to pry into your situation or your personal life but to make sure you are taking the proper safety measures.. 

This will have to be something the Netduma Staff is better to assist you with.. I just dont know your situation..

sorry I could of been more help!

Stay safe!

Zippy.

8 hours ago, dellor said:

My log files only show from today.

I need to be able to see a history over the last ~15 days or so.

Logs are only stored on volatile storage and us such are cleared if the router is rebooted or reset.

If you are in genuine physical danger please ensure you contact the proper authorities, if you are concerned over the security of your network/devices you can also receive support via email: [email protected]