Xr1000 geofilter not working with proof

Hi 

IM A OLD R1 early adopter. Then switched to the xr500.  I just bought a xr1000 today because my xr500 would lose wifi randomly with any new duma os update. So I threw in the towel to purchase the xr1000. I have fiber internet.. About 800 down and 800 up. 8 ms base ping. Also figured I'd take advantage of the wifi 6... I have several devices that support wifi6 anyways. And want the duma os working without issues....

1. I have the xr1000 in dmz mode on my fiber modem router combo. 

2. I have my fiber modem combo wifi turned off..

3. Everything works fine except Geo-filter.

4. I've updated the router twice now. The 2nd time updating with the same firmware did nothing.  Same issues..

Proof in the attachments. One is a picture from my pc I took with phone. One is a screenshot on my phone using duma os app. And the last is the actual log I downloaded from the duma os app on my phone. 

Please help I want to use geo filter.

Raptor 

16129311787398237641002140878137.jpg

Screenshot_20210209-214303.jpg

dumaos_log_210209214237.log

I'm having the same issue I upgraded from an R1 to a xr1000 geofilter was working for the first week now Neen off a week

I also updated my broadband today 

When I speed test I'm getting 890 down 50 up on the bt router when I plug in the xr1000 and speed test I'm getting 95 and 35

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, Stickuin said:

I'm having the same issue I upgraded from an R1 to a xr1000 geofilter was working for the first week now Neen off a week

I also updated my broadband today 

When I speed test I'm getting 890 down 50 up on the bt router when I plug in the xr1000 and speed test I'm getting 95 and 35

Have you done a factory reset to see if that works for you? Did you enter your expected bandwidth speeds on the router? Where are you testing on connection benchmark or speedtest.net for example?

I now can't get access to the app it won't connect will I have to do a full set up again 

Both Speed test .net when I test through the duma interface it says I have a D for connection speed Aplus for ping and d under load