Cannot access web interface

I recently took my Netduma R1 out of storage and went to set it up again. I am currently hardwired into the Netduma and have solid connection. Although, I cannot access the web console with anything I try. I tried using 192.168.1.1, 192.168.88.1, 192.168.100.1, 192.168.0.1, http://r1 and I keep getting errors. If I open cmd and do ipconfig /all my default gateway is in IPv6 and if I "translate" it to IPv4 I still cannot connect. If I do ipconfig /all it shows an IPv6 and IPv4 address and that IPv4 does not work. If I do ipconfig |findstr /i "Gateway" it only shows an IPv6 address. I looked through the forums and I tried as much as I could find. I also cannot factory reset the router using the RST button as I've tried and the router does not reset. I know that I am connected to the R1 since that is the only router I have setup. My setup goes modem(Netgear CM1000) > R1. Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. What are the errors you're getting? Its possible the R1 is acting like a switch rather than a router which would require a reset. How long are you holding the reset button for?

Try following this guide and see if you can access it while it is isolated. http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000022375-i-unticked-preserve-settings-when-upgrading-can-t-access-my-router-help if not give the PC a static IP and then try it again.

I've  tried resetting via holding down the button for 10s, 30s, 1m. still nothing. I'm mainly wondering if theres anything I can do before purchasing an r2. I've had my r1 since 2014? and its moved around alot so I wouldn't doubt it could be damaged. If I remember correctly it is setup as a switch. 

10 hours ago, ThehotBB said:

I've  tried resetting via holding down the button for 10s, 30s, 1m. still nothing. I'm mainly wondering if theres anything I can do before purchasing an r2. I've had my r1 since 2014? and its moved around alot so I wouldn't doubt it could be damaged. If I remember correctly it is setup as a switch. 

Have you followed the guide Fraser linked above? Did you run into any issues with it?