XR700 QOS not working correctly

I tried every 5 % step from 20% 20% up to 95%. Also in different combinations (high download, low upload and vice versa). All devices are connected to the XR. I have FTTH, so there is a media converter, from which an ethernet cable goes to the XR and all devices from there. The log in is via PPPOE.

to give you an update here: it is working better with fritzbox doing the pppoe and xr700 behind hit. however ONLY on the old versions. the beta 3.0 is performing a lot worse and not doing any traffic prioritization correct. So atm I am at 1.0.38 with congestion control off as any percentages between 60 and 100 % are performing worse than CCC on never.

• Administrators
5 hours ago, lezzi said:

to give you an update here: it is working better with fritzbox doing the pppoe and xr700 behind hit. however ONLY on the old versions. the beta 3.0 is performing a lot worse and not doing any traffic prioritization correct. So atm I am at 1.0.38 with congestion control off as any percentages between 60 and 100 % are performing worse than CCC on never.

Thanks for the update - can you expand on TP not doing it correctly and how are you determining CC is worse on those percentages?