Bandwidth allocation service and application manipulation simulatenously

Hi,

You guys software and router and everything you are doing is purely awesome and I love the OS. I was just wondering, would it be possible in a future firmware update to include the ability to adjust bandwidth allocation to devices AND services together rather than it being an either/or type of thing?

Thanks.

Currently, on the bandwidth allocation screen when the allocation method is chosen for applications, it resets the settings for bandwidth allocation settings for devices and vice versa. Moving forward was just wondering if it could be made possible for us to do this without the settings on the other allocation method being forgotten. Also, if I want to prioritize a specific program would I just input the ports that program uses under traffic prioritization?

15 hours ago, nph84 said:

Currently, on the bandwidth allocation screen when the allocation method is chosen for applications, it resets the settings for bandwidth allocation settings for devices and vice versa. Moving forward was just wondering if it could be made possible for us to do this without the settings on the other allocation method being forgotten. 

OK sure, I get you! Thanks for the suggestion, do you have a particular issue/use case where this would be helpful for you?

15 hours ago, nph84 said:

Also, if I want to prioritize a specific program would I just input the ports that program uses under traffic prioritization?

Yep, spot on! What program are you prioritising

• Administrators
1 hour ago, nph84 said:

Now that you verified that I can use ports to prioritize traffic I can't think of a scenario 😅.

I am prioritizing a program called Parsec.

Is it parsec.app? If so and based on the help section did you make this rule?

Source: 1-65535
Destination: 9000-9040 
Protocol: UDP

If not try that please. Allocating to services and devices at the same time wouldn't really work unfortunately.