Nat Type Unavailable Xbox series X

BL4CK OPS V3TRN

This has been driving me nuts today , no issues until this morning when my Xbox Nat was unavailable .  I have tried all the usual UPNP on off  / DMZ on off deleted both tried again and again . Even manually changing the port on the xbox did not correct it . Researched the forum and saw something in relation to the GEO Filter , deleted my Xbox from the GEO and hey presto open NAT .  Problem is once the GEO is re activated  the Nat becomes unavailable . So in effect as we are right now I have to manually turn the Geo off before starting the Xbox .  Any help would be greatly appreciated .

By the sound of it you have a blocked server that you have to allow.. Once you add your Xbox back to the Geo zoom out and see if there is a server that isnt being allowed. Chances are its an authenticating server that is being block by accident.. How I always have checked in the past was have my filter search unfiltered. Or in spectating mode.. Then I would go into my xbox network settings and click test NAT.. While the Xbox is in the process of checking your NAT there would always be a server pop up on the Geo when the test was performed.. That server was the one I would allow.. Always worked for me.. Give it a go once.. I should also add that one should test this every once in awhile because sometimes this authenticating server would either move or change Id names every so often.. So its always good practice to check..

Good luck!

Zippy.

Unbelievable !!!   Did exactly as you said and there it was . Funny I dont use allow & deny  and have nothing in that area . But there it was orange triangle smiling at me so I allowed it and its now sitting proudly on its own ... and my NAT is open thank you so much :)

1 hour ago, BL4CK OPS V3TRN said:

Unbelievable !!!   Did exactly as you said and there it was . Funny I dont use allow & deny  and have nothing in that area . But there it was orange triangle smiling at me so I allowed it and its now sitting proudly on its own ... and my NAT is open thank you so much :)

Your totally welcome! :) Glad to be of help!  Authenticating servers do seem to move and or change id names.. So if something ever feels off follow the above test and it should always give you what your looking for. Ive had many different games do this to me.. Example is sometimes the authenticating server would be in my same Geo search radius and then a few weeks later it would move on me.. And also move outside of my typical search radius of the Geo which would cause issues of course once it did that..  All I did was allow it and was golden again...

Glad to hear it worked for yah!

Zippy.