Need help for Warzone

Heiko

31 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Could you provide a link to that? If you disable the Geo-Filter does that prevent the disconnects?

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_acc/my-xbox-series-x-is-the-only-system-in-my-house/b52f998b-449a-4b27-b653-4f9af4c42747?page=1

If I disable the geo filter it change nothing. 

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Thanks for the link, doesn't appear to be related to the router then. Do you have the same problem connected straight to the modem?

My modem is only in bridge mode for the xr500. 

• 2 weeks later...

OK the same issue. 

Now I found out that if I go in warzone to settings and on the page for the internet connection. There is a button to enable the location of my ip address and this show my location to Berlin but I am in munic. That is very strange maybe I can change this in the dumaos? 

Unfortunately if you're still experiencing the issue with the XR500 out of the mix, it may not be something the XR500 can control.

Interesting, I'm not sure how their infrastructure works and how it's working out your location to be fair, it might just be based on which server you're pinging off. You're not using a VPN or anything are you?

55 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

Unfortunately if you're still experiencing the issue with the XR500 out of the mix, it may not be something the XR500 can control.

Interesting, I'm not sure how their infrastructure works and how it's working out your location to be fair, it might just be based on which server you're pinging off. You're not using a VPN or anything are you?

Yes I think it's a xbox series x and warzone issue. 

No I am not using a VPN. Maybe I set something wrong up. Because of the issue I test so many things in dumaos. 

Is it easy if I make a factory reset from the router and set up my basics again? 

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, Heiko said:

Yes I think it's a xbox series x and warzone issue. 

No I am not using a VPN. Maybe I set something wrong up. Because of the issue I test so many things in dumaos. 

Is it easy if I make a factory reset from the router and set up my basics again? 

Yes you can absolutely do that, go to Settings > Administration > Firmware Update > Erase and that will factory reset.