R2 internet discconcet have to restart

Biird

so i have posted a couple times before with no luck still having the same issue but when it crashed today i opened the mobile app to see if i can see the dashboard from there and it asked to export a crash log i did its a .log file idk what to do with it but im gonna put here maybe you can help me out please the internet cut out about 2-4 mins before i got that crash report. im connected by wire but even wireless goes down and also another problem started happening last night i have qos on and everything but when there were 2 tvs on and 3 pcs the internet became very unstable every game was unplayable and my voice on discord was robot voice. my internet speed is 900/41 . netgear router i hit close to 900 all the  time best i can get with duma is around 840 i could care less about the little speed gone if it didnt come with so many issues. please we need fix :(

sentcrash.log

• Administrators

Sorry to hear you've had this again, could you provide have a look at what I previously wrote about this please?

I assume you may not know this but are you on a static or dynamic WAN/public IP address? Do you know how long the lease is on it i.e. how long until it renews? It sounds like it could be 24 hours. Would you be able to contact your Internet Provider and get them to extend your lease to a week and then see if it stops dropping every day?

yes i went through most the pages on the forum and tried everything but no luck so far i can live it but i just wanna provide asmuch reports as i can so hopefully it gets fixed soon. thanks

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Biird said:

yes i went through most the pages on the forum and tried everything but no luck so far i can live it but i just wanna provide asmuch reports as i can so hopefully it gets fixed soon. thanks

Did you contact the ISP as I suggested previously to see if they could extend the lease?

yes sir ever since then it has gotten better but not perfect before it was like on a scheduled to do it at 10am everyday but now its fine but sometimes i would say maybe 3 times a week i would have to restart. thanks