R2 keeps disconnecting Wfi

Keoracer

It has happened twice now in the past 24 hours.  I have an EERO WiFi router plugged directly into the R2 it randomly disconnects and then will not reconnect.  I have a PC, XBOX Series X and the EERO direct wired into the R2.   If I plug the EERO directly into the modem it will reconnect, eventually but this has been very frustrating.   Please help.   Thank you. 

Yes, I have the EERO whole home system.   Before the R2, I had the EERO plugged directly into the modem and it was the WiFi for the entire home.  At this point I have reset the R2 and it is up and working now, just worried if it disconnects again as I have to reset up everything.

The other issue I am having is I pay for 1,000mbps download speed. If I check it on the Gaming PC, that is hardwired to the R2, I usually get over 900, same thing with the XBOX Series X, I get normally over 900.  No matter what when I do the Benchmark test it never goes above 400.   I have the QOS turned off.  

D5D77863-D3A8-41EA-BD38-8096E024AD76.jpeg

• Administrators

Great thank you, so that is a gateway, do you have devices that are still connected to this via WiFi or ethernet? On the Technicolor interface give the R2 a static/reserved IP address and then enter this into the DMZ.