Warzone Geo filter

AmericanBlood

• Administrators

Are you the party leader or are your friends? If you're not the party leader and you have the Geo-Filter then it will be blocking servers that the others can connect to and as you're not the party leader you can't force the server. Switch to party leader and you can bring your whole party into the server that you force.

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you the party leader or are your friends? If you're not the party leader and you have the Geo-Filter then it will be blocking servers that the others can connect to and as you're not the party leader you can't force the server. Switch to party leader and you can bring your whole party into the server that you force.

I'm the party leader and It's not finding any games. Can you give me good setup for optimal lobbies.

Screenshot (5).png

Screenshot_(8).thumb.png.ce55c1305923984bec2449755908aea5.png

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Where abouts are you located? Put Ping Assist to 0 then turn off the game completely, wait 2 minutes then boot it up again and try.

Cali, I'm trying to test all servers just for a video to prove that routers don't cause bot lobbies in warzone. But it seems even after i ping current warzone servers I cant connect to certain servers and have to expand the range for some reason but on my Cali server i dont have to do that. makes no sense i would have to do that for east servers or midwest servers. should be enough players. 

Could you show me a graph or screenshot of some things I could try? 

• Administrators

There is no real screenshot I can provide for this, make sure when you change settings that you quit the game back to Windows and quit the client, make sure they're both not in the system tray, then wait 2 minutes and boot up the game again and it should adhere to your settings. 

Make sure Ping Assist is 0, strict mode is enabled, fast search is disabled.

On 1/15/2021 at 7:25 PM, AmericanBlood said:

Screenshot_(8).thumb.png.ce55c1305923984bec2449755908aea5.png

Cali, I'm trying to test all servers just for a video to prove that routers don't cause bot lobbies in warzone. But it seems even after i ping current warzone servers I cant connect to certain servers and have to expand the range for some reason but on my Cali server i dont have to do that. makes no sense i would have to do that for east servers or midwest servers. should be enough players. 

Could you show me a graph or screenshot of some things I could try? 

Any luck with the testing ?