geofilter not working on warzone

willymot

I cannot get the geo filter to work properly. I have tried everything from flushing, then restarting the game, switching pc to a console in the device manager, ive tried everything I have read in the forums and it does not work. I do not know what I could be doing wrong.

Hello,

I have the same problem. I live in France but I want to connect to EU East Server.  KLunmwu.jpeg

I have tried several configuration but I can't get it to work. I'm getting in the UK server/peer every time. I'm playing on PC. I have also tried to set my PC as a Playstation in the device manager: don't work. 

I managed to get it to work (sometimes) in  Cold war but it's not stable it works after 3/4 tries..

Please can you give me a list of step to get it working more consistently ? Thanks :) 

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, NetPapa said:

Hello,

I have the same problem. I live in France but I want to connect to EU East Server.  

I have tried several configuration but I can't get it to work. I'm getting in the UK server/peer every time. I'm playing on PC. I have also tried to set my PC as a Playstation in the device manager: don't work. 

I managed to get it to work (sometimes) in  Cold war but it's not stable it works after 3/4 tries..

Please can you give me a list of step to get it working more consistently ? Thanks :) 

Hey, welcome to the forum!

It is very hard to consistently force servers that far away, it is also not the purpose of the Geo-Filter so there is limited help I can provide on that. PC as PlayStation is definitely what you need to do. You need to setup all your settings before you turn the console on. Also some servers will not always be online so would suggest trying at different times of day. 

10 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

It is very hard to consistently force servers that far away, it is also not the purpose of the Geo-Filter so there is limited help I can provide on that. PC as PlayStation is definitely what you need to do. You need to setup all your settings before you turn the console on. Also some servers will not always be online so would suggest trying at different times of day. 

Hello Fraser,

Thanks for the answer ! :) When you say : "before you turn the console on" you mean the game ?