Can’t get to work with sky

Echo two

Hi  sorry I inky just got a chance to try the router out at 11pm but late UK time I’ve followed this to the letter and left it for time I’ve updated firmware an still no luck I’ve reset and restarted just doesn’t seem to want to play ball with me ? Upon restarting the router seems to knock off the option 60 setting? And leave the option 61 setting on still not connecting to the internet tho not sure what the issue is I’m using dm200 modem netgear worked on for the n66U 

I’m pc Ethernet and tried with Firefox tried with brave tried with edge it’s not the browser I can connect to the router the router can’t connect with sky internet  still just says disconnected I’ve entered both identifiers pasted them in so there is no spelling error 

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay lets continue in your original topic please: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/34152-option-61-sky-fibre/

Am I okay to get a refund if you can’t help me to get it to work? I’ve tried everything I can think of it’s not playing ball I can’t not have internet in the house  for hours  and hours because people are working from home here.

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, echo one said:

Am I okay to get a refund if you can’t help me to get it to work? I’ve tried everything I can think of it’s not playing ball I can’t not have internet in the house  for hours  and hours because people are working from home here.

Yes of course if that's what you wish to do, you've got some time left before you need to do that so if you can lets try fixing it first.