Refund & Return Question - Where do I take the return package if in US?

BigDan8

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, BigDan8 said:

Excellent. I've written the order number as well as name on the purchase on the package itself as well as on paper inside the R2 box. I will be shipping it out today to the US address provided! I will most definitely be considering getting another R2 in the future once strides have been made on the WiFi/WiFi range improvements. Thank you again for working with me on my refund.

Thank you that's really helpful! Great to hear you'll consider us again, you're very welcome!

On 1/7/2021 at 1:21 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Thank you that's really helpful! Great to hear you'll consider us again, you're very welcome!

The R2 was supposed to have been delivered to NetDuma's US address today. Is there any way you can check and confirm that NetDuma has in fact received the R2?

5 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

We'll check this today and process your refund!

Okay, thank you. Please do let me know ASAP that you have received the package. I’m quite worried that USPS has messed up the delivery.

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, BigDan8 said:

Okay, thank you. Please do let me know ASAP that you have received the package. I’m quite worried that USPS has messed up the delivery.

We certainly will, I've let Liam know to contact you when he has confirmed.

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

We certainly will, I've let Liam know to contact you when he has confirmed.

He emailed me and told me that haven't received it. What do I do? I really cannot believe USPS has screwed up the delivery on the last day. It said Out For Delivery ever since yesterday morning and was supposed to have been delivered by yesterday evening. Ever since that deadline passed, it's now saying Awaiting Delivery Scan so either the guy delivered it to the wrong address without doing the last scan or it hasn't delivered yet or it's lost.

What happens in the event of that happening? I'm really worried that I'm about to be out of $150 plus the shipping cost to send it out there...I hope NetDuma will make things right with me.

• Administrators

Have you called USPS to see what has happened their side and whether they claim it has been delivered? They should be able to tell if it has been delivered elsewhere. I can't really say for certain as I don't handle any of that aspect of the business so my advice would be call USPS, find out what has happened and keep in touch with Liam, let him know what has happened and what you're doing. I'm sure together it can be sorted out.

29 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Have you called USPS to see what has happened their side and whether they claim it has been delivered? They should be able to tell if it has been delivered elsewhere. I can't really say for certain as I don't handle any of that aspect of the business so my advice would be call USPS, find out what has happened and keep in touch with Liam, let him know what has happened and what you're doing. I'm sure together it can be sorted out.

I'll call the post office in Hawthorne here shortly and see what they say.

I tried calling the Hawthorne Post Office multiple times and only get an automated message and can't get ahold of a live person. Also called USPS support and couldn't get ahold of a live person.

What do I do?

In the worst case scenario of the package being delivered to the wrong address or lost/stolen, would NetDuma make things right as far as my refund goes? I'll give it another day or two to see if it'll arrive to NetDuma in Hawthorne.

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, BigDan8 said:

In the worst case scenario of the package being delivered to the wrong address or lost/stolen, would NetDuma make things right as far as my refund goes? I'll give it another day or two to see if it'll arrive to NetDuma in Hawthorne.

I couldn't say for certain, you'd need to speak to Liam about that, they are very reasonable when it comes to issues like this so I don't think they'll leave you out of pocket.