My NaT wont open in Warzone PC

Hello, so I did a hard reset on the router, my nat is in moderated, I did some port fowarding, also enable the rules on the Firewall, disabled Upnp, I enabled "Open" in the Wan setting and my NAT is still moderated. I did this when I first got my XR500 and I got to open the NAT, but since I did the reset I cant get the nat to open.

• Administrators
22 minutes ago, Originsjuega said:

Pc - xr500 -AT&T modem/router, I made a bridge connection. I opened my nat it first try using this video https://youtu.be/5QZZQv6UpC8 . But after a hard reset it doesnt matter how hard I try, my nat wont open in the game

By a hard reset do you mean you did a factory reset on the router or rebooted it? It's possible your PC has another IP now so won't apply, double check this and if that is the case then give the device a static/reserved IP (the same as you forwarded for) in LAN settings then reboot. 

Yes, I did the process all over again after the factory reset, step by step. I put a dedicated IP, then put all the ports in the port fowarding settings, turned off upnp, then checked the Open Nat box at wan setting, then I opened my firewall with advanced settings and I set the port rules. I even tried to DMZ but the ports are still closed. My windows is clean, I fortmated yesterday, my NAT is so bad that I cant even talk in game nor hear any other player

• Administrators

Are teammates joining you in the lobby or via group chat before you go into the game? If so you will need to add them to your allow list and then you will be able to hear them. Disable the Geo-Filter and then restart the game entirely, does it show open then?

• Administrators

How did you disable the Geo-Filter exactly? If that's disabled then there is nothing blocking that communication. Unless they have a strict NAT they should be able to hear fine. Take the ATT out of bridge and use the DMZ instead, you may have more luck with that.

I just took out the Pc out of the filtering, unchecked auto ping and strict mode, put the pin on the sea, waited 2 minutes and loaded the game and nothing... and I doubt DMZ could work because I had the NAT OPEN BEFORE I DID THE RESET, and I didnt have to go to this struggle way back when I first open the nat

• Administrators

I think it would be best to start from scratch, take the ATT out of bridge mode, factory reset the XR. Then go through the setup wizard and don't change any settings after that.

On the ATT give the XR static IP
Put in the DMZ
Disable ATT WiFi & UPnP

On the XR give the device a static IP in LAN Settings
Put PC in DMZ
Ensure PC firewall is up to date 

Then see if it works.