No Internet

Cadirrac

Well i got my router in today and i followed all of the procedures and it still has no internet. i tried multiple times and the same result. i came on this forum and tried everything that was having similar issues to what was happenning to me. the farthest i got was that it connected to network 5 but no internet. im gonna need a fast response on this issue im having please. i have the netduma r2

3 hours ago, Cadirrac said:

Well i got my router in today and i followed all of the procedures and it still has no internet. i tried multiple times and the same result. i came on this forum and tried everything that was having similar issues to what was happenning to me. the farthest i got was that it connected to network 5 but no internet. im gonna need a fast response on this issue im having please. i have the netduma r2

In a previous post I replied that you couldn't access the R2 interface, is that resolved? can you access the interface now?
If so, enter the R2 interface and go to the system information tab, once there, look at the box that says network status, where does Ip Wan put an IP address?

A greeting!!

also the troubleshooter said something about a dns issue one time but after i tried again it has been saying no issues. and when i hook up the router it comes up as unidentified. also tried to add it manually but nothing showed up in the window to add