black ops cw moderate nat

mike

on ww2 my nat was open now it says its moderate in cold war.

it also says it tried to use udp port 3074.

how do i open this ? .

if this has already been answered please link me to the thread cheers.

and fyi im on ps5 though i doubt it makes any difference but it maybe needed info.

cheers.

i just plugged the r2 into my isp router and away i went and it was open on ww2 , and console test says nat type 2 as its always been since i got the r1 set up and where have you hidden the button to disable the geofilter then ?.

• Administrators

No need to disable Strict Mode if the Geo is on, would suggest keeping that on for when you do want to filter. If you put the console in the DMZ does it open? 

Its likely a false reading as the console is open - the game can't be moderate if the console if open.

i think what has happened is iv got the ps5 but the ps4 was in the dmz and i thought my isp router will swap out the 4 for the 5 and not as i think its done and assign a new ip number to the 5 and not place it into dmz if that makes sense .............? , but that doesnt explain the ps5 being type 2 , wouldnt it show up as type 3 if it hasnt been put into the dmz ?..............confused yet ? as i am .

11 hours ago, mike said:

i think what has happened is iv got the ps5 but the ps4 was in the dmz and i thought my isp router will swap out the 4 for the 5 and not as i think its done and assign a new ip number to the 5 and not place it into dmz if that makes sense .............? , but that doesnt explain the ps5 being type 2 , wouldnt it show up as type 3 if it hasnt been put into the dmz ?..............confused yet ? as i am .

Put the PS5 in the DMZ and see if it changes to Type 1, that should resolve it.

• 2 weeks later...

finally remembered to look at this and i couldnt find anything in my router that matched any figures on the ps5 despite turning the ps5 on and off and seeing what changed but it did allow me to put dumaos into the dmz and now my nat is open. is this correct or will this cause an issue ?.