Router quits getting internet

Tmtmulisha

router keeps losing connection but the modem is fine? as soon as i reboot the router it comes back. happens like 3 to 4 times a day getting pretty frustrating. i have replaced the ethernet cable as well please help im at wits end. it seems to be why qos is activate.

Hey! Sorry to hear you're having these issues.

Do the drops occur exclusively over your wired connection or does this affect wireless too?

Have you noticed the drops occurring while QoS is disabled, or just when it's enabled?

Do the drops occur during any particular activity? For example, during gaming?

• Administrators

So just to clarify, disabling QoS seems to prevent the disconnections?

Is your modem a pure modem (no WiFi) or a modem/router (WiFi)? Do you still have access to the interface when the disconnects happen? If so look in the log in System Information, are there any entries around the time of the disconnect?

I mean from what I can see when qos is disabled it works. And no I have a all in one modem. It’s has WiFi witch is disabled and yes I do have access to the interface this is what it says now not sure if that helps. also says survey is missing noise floor and it changes lease a lot not sure if that has anything to do with it?

Screenshot (28).png