google photo breaks R2

wilsonbx198st

3 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Reboot to get access, make sure no other devices are using the internet and disable QoS entirely from the Congestion Control window and try the process again and see if it does the same please.

ok

Hi, thanks for the screenshots!

Were these taken while the issue was occurring? Because everything looks fairly normal there.

Also, when you mentioned you have a 1GB data plan, did you mean to say that you have 1GB maximum bandwidth?

On the system information Rapp, there are graphs/charts for CPU, RAM and Flash usage, could you replicate the issue and provide a screenshot of these graphs (try capture the screenshot before it crashes).

1 hour ago, Netduma Liam said:

Hi, thanks for the screenshots!

Were these taken while the issue was occurring? Because everything looks fairly normal there.

Also, when you mentioned you have a 1GB data plan, did you mean to say that you have 1GB maximum bandwidth?

On the system information Rapp, there are graphs/charts for CPU, RAM and Flash usage, could you replicate the issue and provide a screenshot of these graphs (try capture the screenshot before it crashes).

this is while the internet went away and my data speeds is maximum 1gb ill try to take a screen shot again when i get the chance.

dont you think the "memory free" is too low because everytime the router stops working is when the memory is very low.

• 11 months later...

For an iPad, the best cloud storage is iCloud. It is made especially for Apple devices. For example, I have an iPhone, and I always take selfies and try different poses for selfies. I have only sixty-four gigabytes on my phone, so it is not enough. I am always storage my photos on iCloud. I like that I never had problems with synchronizing all images or videos. Also, when I bought a new iPhone, I appreciated that I didn't have to struggle with transferring the photos on the new phone because they were already on iCloud.