Packet loss

Jakerod12

Back to getting packet loss again, i can definitely feel it mid game.
1 point it will be ok then all of a sudden a huge spike and ends up either getting me killed or bullets just feel like im shooting peas and do no damage.

Dont multiple resets, keeps happening
Changed ethernet cables
Qos set to 70 u/d 

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

19 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You're not getting any packet loss but your max spike is about 20ms which shouldn't be that perceptible. What game are you playing? Where are you looking at the ping in game or the Geo-Filter?

Whats that 85+ packet loss?
But then im getting huge spikes aswell every couple of seconds

• Administrators

You can have some packet loss along the route but it hasn't resulted in packet loss on your overall connection which would be visible with red bars on the bottom graph. Where are you seeing the spikes and how big are they?

2 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You can have some packet loss along the route but it hasn't resulted in packet loss on your overall connection which would be visible with red bars on the bottom graph. Where are you seeing the spikes and how big are they?

im confused
Just the bottom graph has spikes its not a straight line, its all over the place
Spiking here and there 

So I reset modem and router and it starts about 5 mins after reboot every single time. I’ve been trying to figure out why I keep getting shit canned randomly in COD and this is definitely why, mind you in top 10k overall and it’s nuts on min I cant die and just drop nukes back to back and next I can’t get a kill for life of me! I’ve had router for 3 yrs now and honestly had more problems than anything. So if you can give me some help Fraser would be great! 

• Administrators
46 minutes ago, Jakerod12 said:

im confused
Just the bottom graph has spikes its not a straight line, its all over the place
Spiking here and there 

That is jitter and a certain amount of it is normal, that is within the normal range, the spike is the 20ms jump but again that isn't too big for a spike.

29 minutes ago, Turboshoturass said:

It would look like this and I can’t seem to fix it, happening in router end. 

18 minutes ago, Turboshoturass said:

So I reset modem and router and it starts about 5 mins after reboot every single time. I’ve been trying to figure out why I keep getting shit canned randomly in COD and this is definitely why, mind you in top 10k overall and it’s nuts on min I cant die and just drop nukes back to back and next I can’t get a kill for life of me! I’ve had router for 3 yrs now and honestly had more problems than anything. So if you can give me some help Fraser would be great! 

Please set your interval to 2.5seconds and redo the test please and post the results.

So I was on the .66 firmware and rolled back to previous .56 I believe and spent couple hrs and got it fixed, at least in PingPlotter while speed testing and loading the line. Had to drop anti BB to 50% down 65% up. So hopefully COD will run good. Crazy buddy and I were talking and it seems like whenever I stream it’s like hit register/dying by invisible people is way worse which would make sense.