Rapp error

Boss RuBiX

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Boss RuBiX said:

I did that and its still doing the same thing, Im not sure i did it correct,, Ii checked the the box that was in the middle and kept the top box checked, i rebooted from the dashboard and its still doing the same thing

You did the right thing, it won't fix the issue, it is so a developer will have more information when they look at the issue.

• Administrators
22 minutes ago, Boss RuBiX said:

Do you have any idea when we will be able to get this fixed/? Now the dashboard wont even come up to reboot or anything

I don't a time frame at this point, I've sent you a PM, please check that.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
11 minutes ago, Fearlessgear said:

Hello, have you got any resolution on this issue? I am having the same issue constantly and have done all the troubleshooting you have done. 

What router are you having this issue on and what is the firmware version?

• Administrators
41 minutes ago, Jamsta said:

I've had the same issue with my XR500 since I got it almost 2 years ago. Unbelievable this hasnt been fixed yet. I have to reboot my router every 5-10 days because of it.

I'd recommend you upgrade to the beta as it shouldn't happen as much if at all on that version

4 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I'd recommend you upgrade to the beta as it shouldn't happen as much if at all on that version

I've been wanting to but reading about all the other issues with the beta I'm not sure if its too risky. How is the beta looking at the moment? Is it more stable? How close is a stable release?

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Jamsta said:

I've been wanting to but reading about all the other issues with the beta I'm not sure if its too risky. How is the beta looking at the moment? Is it more stable? How close is a stable release?

As long as you do a factory reset after upgrading then in my opinion it is quite stable - there will be a few bugs of course but nothing that should cause you any real problems - you can always downgrade if needed. It really depends on how the beta goes, we'll release another build at the very least before then.

On 1/23/2021 at 1:07 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

As long as you do a factory reset after upgrading then in my opinion it is quite stable - there will be a few bugs of course but nothing that should cause you any real problems - you can always downgrade if needed. It really depends on how the beta goes, we'll release another build at the very least before then.

Should I be doing the factory reset via the GUI or the physical reset button on the router?