Rapp error

Boss RuBiX

Since i knew that i could look at the dashboard and watch my ping among other things, my dashboard just keeps doing this (see attachment) i hit the ok and it goes right back to this, Its on the Dashboard and the Network Settings, Network Monitor. Ive reset my modem, Ive cleared the cache and cookies, im updated to the newest firmware.

Xse627X.png

If the upgrade you are talking about is moving it from 3-5 yes then i just did a reset by poking the button on the back, i did not do it through the app... 

Pls explain the upgrade that i should do, and then ill do a factory reset through the app

• Administrators

I mean the firmware upgrade you did to .179. Did you poke the reset button or hold it? If you poke it then it will just reboot. Do a factory reset from the interface by going to the 3 dot menu in the top right of the interface, then go through the setup wizard and see if the issue is resolved.

• Administrators

Some questions to try and figure this out:

• What is your exact physical setup? 
  • How is the R2 connected to power, direct to outlet or extender?
  • What device are you using to access the interface?
  • What web browser are you using?

• What is your exact physical setup? ... I run a dual PC setup and i check my netduma on my streaming pc. I have the ethernet cables from BOTH PC's going into the router. I have google fiber and i have that cable going into the WAN (yellow) 
  • How is the R2 connected to power, direct to outlet or extender? Into a wall outlet
  • What device are you using to access the interface? google chrome. streaming PC ..... after reading the last question i dont think i understand what you mean by what device (which would be my PC) 
  • What web browser are you using? Google Chrome

This is what ive done up till now, Im not saying your wrong, just pls let me explain
Ive changed my re tries from 3 to 5 as asked, Ive pushed the button on the back for 15 seconds then set it up again, still have error
Ive done the factory reset as asked and still have the error

Not sure what doing a factory reset from the app a second time is gonna do

Everything else in the app works except for the 2 networking tabs and the dashboard

• Administrators

Thanks for the information. In the top right of the interface, the same place where you do the reset from go to Rapp performance please. From there click Advanced, then click Memory (P) so that it sorts it by highest first. Then hover just above where the Rapp column is and an option should appear called Show Kernel Values, click that please. Then take a screenshot of the whole window please.