Destiny 2

Dmaune

I'm on XR500 and installed 3.0 last night.  Love the heatmap and additional features for sure.  Noticed last night while playing Destiny 2 that not all the servers I'm aware of seem to show on the heatmap.  There's a server in Kansas and on the east coast that often show up on the Geofilter but don't show when I ping from the heatmap.  Is there a specific reason for that or are they continually being added?  

• Administrators
35 minutes ago, Dmaune said:

I'm on XR500 and installed 3.0 last night.  Love the heatmap and additional features for sure.  Noticed last night while playing Destiny 2 that not all the servers I'm aware of seem to show on the heatmap.  There's a server in Kansas and on the east coast that often show up on the Geofilter but don't show when I ping from the heatmap.  Is there a specific reason for that or are they continually being added?  

The game servers change all the time and also they sometimes don't respond to pings so we have to do something clever to get it to work. I'll ask the team to check the servers, it might be the one that is failing to ping.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators
2 hours ago, Dumpsonyou said:

How do people match themselves in their own lobbies for d2

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I could speculate but that isn't the purpose of the router and I would class it as cheating so not something we can advise on.