R2 not getting along with my Xbox Series X

TODDzillaInLA

10 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Great thank you. Would you be able to run us through the steps you do to play and to see it not working so I can pass that on to the team to follow and reproduce.

yeah but break it down for me so i can help answer that question lol

3 hours ago, MrDeadDad said:

Might be a dumb suggestion, but maybe raise the ping higher than 9.. 15/20 or so? Idk.. 

also possibly try the polygon and not the circle? 

i have it set to 15, finding games is not the problem its allowing me to connect to people or people to connect to me making a lobby before we find the game is the problem and for warzone it only shows other xbox players no pc no ps, and on cold war it shows nothing at all

• Administrators
12 hours ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

yeah but break it down for me so i can help answer that question lol

So basically our team hasn't been able to reproduce anything like this yet. What would they need to do to reproduce it? e.g. they need this console, a few friends to test with, these geo settings etc. So assume it actually worked for you, what would be your process be?

15 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

So basically our team hasn't been able to reproduce anything like this yet. What would they need to do to reproduce it?

IDK? i turn my xbox on i start the game i play, if i want to connect to friends i disable geo filter. i want to be a super sweat try hard i go play solo and i turn my geo filter back on. 

i tried port forward (which is the best ping results) i tried upnp only. nothing makes a difference its completed broken when it comes to cold war, and i have not found anyone to confirm if they are on xbox it shows pc and ps players for them or vice versa

• Administrators
On 12/2/2020 at 4:56 AM, TODDzillaInLA said:

IDK? i turn my xbox on i start the game i play, if i want to connect to friends i disable geo filter. i want to be a super sweat try hard i go play solo and i turn my geo filter back on. 

i tried port forward (which is the best ping results) i tried upnp only. nothing makes a difference its completed broken when it comes to cold war, and i have not found anyone to confirm if they are on xbox it shows pc and ps players for them or vice versa

Okay thank you, I've passed it onto the team to see if we can do anything.

• Administrators
13 hours ago, VybroPlate said:

Just to give some updated info, after the last title update i have no longer issues joining games on the nearest server so everything's working fine again. I am on the XR500 beta build.

That's great to hear, so no errors when searching at all?