R2 not getting along with my Xbox Series X

TODDzillaInLA

geo filter not working wont show any of my pc or ps friends on the map to allow them and it wont let them connect to me when its enabled. i disable it and they can connect but they do not pop up on the map so i can hit the allow button then turn geo filter back on other then that 12ms ping lobbies so far

geo filter does not load at all no more just has the refresh animation then gives me a not responding error,

Update did another factory reset it loads now but still does not show anything, starting to think it might be cold war having a part with it too

awesome. i just find it strange before the xbox series x geo filter would only show other xbox players and not ps4 or pc

now thinking about it is it possible the geo filter will only show fellow console or pc users on the same platform only? And is it posible to mix cold war and warzone? if not thats going to to turn into a huge problem trying to go back and froth?

do i still keep the console in DMZ?

speed test is really slow (1 gigabit connection)

geo filter still blank. It’s not a hardware issue is it?

Update:

i ended up onforwarding the ports, im getting 8 to 9ping lobbies

just sucks none of my friends can join when i have geo filter on

D2D36FCB-4CAA-456C-8E5D-BA43AEFCDE25.jpeg

CE6F3F40-9CB1-47A0-90F1-55D178C41175.jpeg

D4BF4F4A-301A-49C3-B9CB-106B037A53D7.jpeg

• Administrators

Yes you can do that. Thanks for the screenshot as I can see you're on an old firmware, update to .179: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/33236-announcement-new-r2-firmware-30179/ 

then do a factory reset please and see if it appears on the map now.

followed the instructions, and now its showing a player (but when i ping it it says dedicated) a server icon and a ping assist server and a allowed server but even with geo filter off it wont let me connect to a bunch of my friends and some of them cant connect to me

Clipboard01.jpg

Yes nate type open, no geo filter everything fine, yes some are pc, and its only xbox live chat, i can talk to everyone in discord no problem and if i connect my headset to my pc and use the xbox app for chat no problem at all, only through console and geo filter

UPDATE: if i enable the geo filter and play solo its awesome as soon as one person is able to lobby up with me it fails to search for a game, if i disable the gel filter it still fails. only fix is to complete remove the the device from geo filter flush the cloud then restart everything. if i want to play with friends i can not have a active geo filter

• Administrators
On 11/17/2020 at 4:17 AM, TODDzillaInLA said:

Yes nate type open, no geo filter everything fine, yes some are pc, and its only xbox live chat, i can talk to everyone in discord no problem and if i connect my headset to my pc and use the xbox app for chat no problem at all, only through console and geo filter

UPDATE: if i enable the geo filter and play solo its awesome as soon as one person is able to lobby up with me it fails to search for a game, if i disable the gel filter it still fails. only fix is to complete remove the the device from geo filter flush the cloud then restart everything. if i want to play with friends i can not have a active geo filter

Okay so we'll need to look at Console to PC chat, most likely each are using different ports. Are you the party leader when someone else has joined?