Ping Failure

got2be_G

So update I finally got everything to work... I was wondering is the max devices to add only 4 and lastly where can I find information on setting up security functions. And how to get a better Test for my Speed Test

• Administrators
8 hours ago, got2be_G said:

So update I finally got everything to work... I was wondering is the max devices to add only 4 and lastly where can I find information on setting up security functions. And how to get a better Test for my Speed Test

Glad to hear it. Max devices to the Geo-Filter is 4 but to the router as many as you like really. What do you mean by security functions exactly? Are you talking about speedtest.net or the Connection Benchmark speed test?

• Administrators

The speed part of the Benchmark isn't reporting as highly as it should be so don't worry about that for now. Your Ping Under Load could be reduced though, use Congestion Control on Always, then try at 90% and do a benchmark test. Your goal is to get it as close to what the Ping test shows. Keep changing percentage then doing a test to see what reduces it the most.