Rogue Company

djhixson88

34 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I believe it is on our list to add already but if not I will add it!

Sounds good, I've been playing it more than cod. Idk how much I'll need the geo filter since you can filter for east coast, but I'd like to filter dedicated only if possible. The traffic prioritization would be nice, but for the time being I added the ports manually. 

• Administrators
29 minutes ago, djhixson88 said:

Sounds good, I've been playing it more than cod. Idk how much I'll need the geo filter since you can filter for east coast, but I'd like to filter dedicated only if possible. The traffic prioritization would be nice, but for the time being I added the ports manually. 

You wouldn't really be able to specify just dedicated servers, it's more than likely it's using servers anyway and whatever you're seeing on the map is misclassified. You can specify region in game?

10 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You wouldn't really be able to specify just dedicated servers, it's more than likely it's using servers anyway and whatever you're seeing on the map is misclassified. You can specify region in game?

You're probably right, and yes, under the social tab in the settings menu. I assume that means to find matches in the east, kind of like Rocket league

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Thanks for the information, that should help us with identifying servers!

No problem, I can load the game and get you a screenshot of the servers that pop up if that helps any?

On 10/21/2020 at 3:58 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Locations but more than that any IDs of servers you come across would be really helpful.

Sorry about the delay, busy week. But here's the screenshots. I believe the 2nd one is a dedicated server. they very well both may be. 

Region Select (Rogue Company).png

Rogue Company Server.png

Rogue Company Server 2.png

To add to the screenshots, I think I've seen a dedicated server before. If I stumble across one I'll try to grab a screenshot of it. 

7 minutes ago, djhixson88 said:

Sorry about the delay, busy week. But here's the screenshots. I believe the 2nd one is a dedicated server. they very well both may be. 

Region Select (Rogue Company).png

Rogue Company Server.png

Rogue Company Server 2.png

32 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That's brilliant, thank you very much!

No problem. I'm pretty sure the location in Virginia is the dedicated server, since I selected East. What do you think? 

Also, I can't get the DumaOS app to work, it keeps saying "Could Not Reach Server!" any suggestions?

3 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Yes most likely. Make sure you're connected to one of the routers that has 3.0 on it. Select the specific router that it is on the app, not auto and then input the interface username/password.

I am. I only have the R2 currently. I select R1/R2 and I get this 

Screenshot_20201024-170720.png

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Just to be 100% sure, you use the same details for logging into the forum as you do for logging into the router?

Yeah I just logged out and back in to test it on here. 

Edit: I'm an idiot. I didn't realize for some reason that I had to use my router credentials 

Edited by djhixson88
I'm dumb

@Netduma Fraser I play also sometimes Rogue Company, my region is Europe but I always get a peer in Mid-USA on geo-filter but my ping is around 8-12ms when I play.

All of the time while I see that peer (Mid-USA) i am connected to servers in Amsterdam, the Netherlands (EU) i looked it a few times up while I was playing.