Arcadyan LH1000 RAM

Hi Neo, 

Technically LH100 is an alpha firmware, that users were not supposed to be able to access yet. 

We have done a closed beta for the LH100 and have an updated firmware that will start rolling out late October. Closer to that date, I'll get @Cameron and yourself added to the first cohort of customers that will get the update. 

I am using it now and its significantly better - we made a number of changes to the firmware since the version you are currently using. 

@tjw101 and @Cameron Thanks so much for that.

i have an Technicolor DJA0231 also i have set it up but its on  Firmware Version 18.1.c.0514-950-RB  there is one more FW update but it does not like it and fails to install does it need to be on 18.1.c.0543-950-RA ? im getting and error when it goes to install this Firmware getting programing firmware fail and resorces exceeded. feel free to move this post or tell me where best to post this question. also if the modem can do game optimiser on 18.1.c.0514-950-RB is there a reason why DumaOS will not run my understanding ths a T code is sent to modem with a command to turn on the OS. is there a way to force this or do i need to remove it from my account if i do it says ill be out of trial and will not be billed? just dont want to remove the option off the account if i dont need to. 

21 hours ago, tjw101 said:

Hi Neo, 

Technically LH100 is an alpha firmware, that users were not supposed to be able to access yet. 

We have done a closed beta for the LH100 and have an updated firmware that will start rolling out late October. Closer to that date, I'll get @Cameron and yourself added to the first cohort of customers that will get the update. 

I am using it now and its significantly better - we made a number of changes to the firmware since the version you are currently using. 

After using the alpha, I’m really excited for the open beta (for the Arcadyan model) purely for the Adblock feature. Didn’t realise how many trackers are constantly sending data from devices when they aren’t even being used (thousands every few minutes). Did notice a few errors with the firmware of course being an alpha, some websites took a very long time to load and others were okay. Both CPU’s recorded a consistent 70-90% usage and couldn’t help wonder if it was related to the known 0.12.09r firmware bug with the constant health check log entries. Either way I’m super happy to be considered for the open beta thank you guys!