Netduma need technology to fight lag comp ASAP

I been playing modern warfare with R2 for  about two to three weeks and try every thing to fight this lag comp ( port forward, DMZ, change my QOS, change my geo filter, Plug in play, modeified firewall no luck)  I even switch from cable spectrum to fiber optic ATT so that mean from and average ping from Spectrum that was 20 ping to ATT ping which is 2  ping also when I play modern warfare I get in lobby which i am pinging 7 to15 ping ms to a peer or server because I am so close the Dallas server..  and even with a 15 or less ping I getting punished with lag or lag comp shoot first and die first ... Netduma  need to create  a software or a R-App to fight this unfair lag for people that use netduma software because is just a waste of time and money for people who bought netduma to fight lag especially for netduma user like myself  because I can get the same result with default router that ISP provide me  .. Now and days other games like Apex, battlefield, and other FPS  games the user can select what server they want to play....

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2020 at 12:52 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

It isn't punishing you for using the R2. If you want to counter act it then use the Geo-Filter to force higher ping games and you may find it works better for you.

How do you force higher ping games, and what ping do you recommend?

On 4/10/2020 at 3:26, [email protected] said:

He estado jugando a la guerra moderna con R2 durante aproximadamente dos o tres semanas e intento todo lo posible para luchar contra esta compensación de retraso (avance de puerto, DMZ, cambio de QOS, cambio de filtro geográfico, Plug in play, firewall moderado sin suerte) Incluso cambio de Espectro de cable a ATT de fibra óptica, por lo que significa desde y promedio de ping de Spectrum que fue de 20 ping a ATT ping que es 2 ping también cuando juego a la guerra moderna entro en el lobby que estoy haciendo ping de 7 a 15 ping ms a un par o servidor porque Estoy tan cerca del servidor de Dallas ... e incluso con un ping de 15 o menos me castigan con lag o lag comp disparar primero y morir primero ...Netduma necesita crear un software o una R-App para combatir este desfase injusto para las personas que usan el software netduma porque es solo una pérdida de tiempo y dinero para las personas que compraron netduma para combatir el retraso, especialmente para usuarios de netduma como yo porque puedo obtener el el mismo resultado con el enrutador predeterminado que me proporciona el ISP ... Hoy en día, otros juegos como Apex, Battlefield y otros juegos FPS, el usuario puede seleccionar el servidor que desea jugar ...

Ese juego es un basura. ya me canse malos servidores cosa que nunca les pasa a los youtubers ellos siempre van bien

• Administrators
On 10/14/2020 at 10:24 PM, fletcherjames1 said:

Thanks, ive found throttling my speeds down to 3down and 0.5up has helped a lot. However I now have a moderate nat even with DMZ.

Check to make sure the R2 has its WAN IP in the upstream hub DMZ as well.