Need help bridge my ISP modem to R2

Squidid

21 minutes ago, titofuenla said:

I advise you before you go crazy, to check with your Isp if you use Vlan in addition to Pppoe, some providers and more, if they are fiber, use Vlan to label their traffic on the network.

I just got off from the phone and the lady told me that the modem automatically uses IPoE. Also she is not sure if the R2 is compatible with the fiber.

27 minutes ago, Killhippie said:

You would need to connect to the Century link to the PC log in and take it out of bridge mode. Do you know if you are PPPoE or DHCP? It would be useful to copy the settings from the century link. first so you know your username and, password and connection type. Maybe @Zippy can help with this one as he is from the states.

The modem is using IPoE and the R2 could use DHCP but to login the credentials I used PPPoE. I have access to the modem again.btw what info do you need?

Okay guys. I'm only worried that without bridging mode I worry that the modem might be bottlenecking the overall quality of connection to the R2 affecting the ping and bandwidth. Without bridge mode the internet is okay but, I'm not sure if I'm getting quality/full connection here. So should I still go for bridge mode?

15 minutes ago, Squidid said:

The modem is using IPoE and the R2 could use DHCP but to login the credentials I used PPPoE. I have access to the modem again.btw what info do you need?

if your Isp uses IPoE it will surely work under Vlan. Like I said, call your Isp and ask them if they use Vlan.

4 minutes ago, titofuenla said:

if your Isp uses IPoE it will surely work under Vlan. Like I said, call your Isp and ask them if they use Vlan.

I'm contacting them now. If they do use Vlan what should I do?

1 hour ago, Squidid said:

I'm contacting them now. If they do use Vlan what should I do?

at the moment then you will not be able to use bridge mode. The R2 does not currently have the Vlan option available. According to the netduma team, in a future update, this option will be available for the moment and until then you will have to leave R2 behind your isp router in DHCP mode.
  Greetings and I hope I have been helpful

8 minutes ago, titofuenla said:

at the moment then you will not be able to use bridge mode. The R2 does not currently have the Vlan option available. According to the netduma team, in a future update, this option will be available for the moment and until then you will have to leave R2 behind your isp router in DHCP mode.
  Greetings and I hope I have been helpful

Okay. Thank you and to all who replied to me. I really appreciate it. 👍👍