Ability to Enable/Disable Port Forward Rules

Hello,

I am enjoying the 3.0 version of the DumaOS greatly - delivers on everything so far (sometimes the interface loads slow/crashes but a reboot fixes that, and I'm sure you guys have further optimization coming in future updates). Anyways, what I want for a future update is the ability to enable/disable port forward rules. This will be useful, as I own several gaming devices and having to delete/re-input all the rules per device that share the same ports is very annoying. A simple solution would be to enable a rule for a certain device and then having the option to disable it later on in case I want to use the same ports on a different device. 

Just something to consider in future updates. Thank you. 

• 1 year later...

Sorry to revive an old thread but I 100% agree, the Netgear XR series are advertised as gaming routers so the ability to add custom services that appear in the services list and then create port forwarding rules rules based on the services with the ability to disable and enable them is kind of essential.

Even my 15 year old DGND3700v2 with Netgear Genie software had this functionality, until it got struck by lightning :(

15 hours ago, ertouh said:

Sorry to revive an old thread but I 100% agree, the Netgear XR series are advertised as gaming routers so the ability to add custom services that appear in the services list and then create port forwarding rules rules based on the services with the ability to disable and enable them is kind of essential.

Even my 15 year old DGND3700v2 with Netgear Genie software had this functionality, until it got struck by lightning :(

Welcome to the forum!

What the issue you're experiencing exactly that would be resolved by this? If you're having issues with NAT, its likely we can find a much simpler resolution to the problem.