Beta 3.0

Tmurda124

• Administrators
2 hours ago, J4S-G1LL said:

i have joined the forum today but had the r1 router since 2016 and singed up for the duma os 3.0 in June by my email and never heard back from you guys. Can You please help 

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I've given you access. Have a look on the beta forum where you can download it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
11 hours ago, trenth said:

@Netduma Fraser Can you please add me to the beta? I would like to use the built-in adblocker on my tablets & phones please

7 hours ago, waqarmalek said:

@Netduma Fraser Can you please add me? Thanks!

You now have access, enjoy!

Would love access to this. Thinking about getting an R2. Have a ton of r-x series netgear routers. Just upgraded to a CM2000 and pulling my R1 back out of my game room back into the front of the mix. WOULD LOVE TO TRY THE BETA! Signed up when it was announced!

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Wxstrn said:

Would love access to this. Thinking about getting an R2. Have a ton of r-x series netgear routers. Just upgraded to a CM2000 and pulling my R1 back out of my game room back into the front of the mix. WOULD LOVE TO TRY THE BETA! Signed up when it was announced!

7 hours ago, Vasil said:

Can you please add me to the beta?

You both have access, enjoy!

Welcome to the forum @Vasil

@Netduma Fraser

Thank you very much for your quick respond! I already upgraded the router's firmware and just can say...WOW. The expedience with the software so far is all positive, but to be fare i haven't delved deep into the settings yet, just basic setup(behind another router). The only thing that i did notice is that the ping heatmap cloud update is falling, but that it might be related to the fact that the  Duma is connected behind another router. Thank to you and the whole Duma team again for your hard work, at glance definitely Duma OS 3.0 is a HUUUGE STEP UP in every aspect from 1.03.6h which i had before.

I have couple question, i would really appreciated your effort, if you could point me to the right threads, thank you in advance.

1. Is there a special steps that have to be done in settings, when the Duma is behind another router(dd-wrt)

2 Is there a way to go back to v.1.03.6(or other version) firmware and if yes from where i can download them. I probably  wont go back, just curious if i still have the option. Never mind, here is the link with instructions http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000085792-downgrading-back-to-the-original-r1-firmware-from-dumaos

Thank you.🍻

• Administrators

Glad you're liking it so far @Vasil! Regarding heatmap I've let the dev responsible know and they should be able to push a cloud update through to fix it next week. I would recommend putting the R1 WAN IP found in System Information into the dd-wrt router DMZ and then you should be good to go.

On 10/25/2020 at 1:03 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Glad you're liking it so far @Vasil! Regarding heatmap I've let the dev responsible know and they should be able to push a cloud update through to fix it next week. I would recommend putting the R1 WAN IP found in System Information into the dd-wrt router DMZ and then you should be good to go.

Hi could I get access to dumaos 3.0 for the R1?

• 3 years later...
  • Administrators
8 minutes ago, juankillerfi said:

Hola fraser ese lo tengo ya instalado, podrías darme el link de las anteriores actualizaciones?

Esta es la única versión para la que tenemos un enlace anterior a DumaOS.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/701ezvt4qmezdgu/R1-v-1-03-6j.sig?dl=0