cannot connect wifi or access interface

wayout56

received r2 router connected via instruction. cannot connect to WIFI states password incorrect I've tried on windows 10 pc , galaxy s10 , 2 iPads and Xbox one no WIFI connection can be made. i did factory reset and 30 30 30 as per other threads suggest. when wired with pc and Xbox cannot access 192.168.77.1 or Http://dumaos both fail. i am able to pass traffic wired just cannot access interface. i put in static ip address 192.168.77.2   255.255.255.0 192.168.77.1 does not work.    help already spent 4 hours troubleshoot and reading forums 

when i ping 192.168.77.1 

192.168.77.2 and

yahoo.com i get reply from 0% packet loss

10 hours ago, wayout56 said:

received r2 router connected via instruction. cannot connect to WIFI states password incorrect I've tried on windows 10 pc , galaxy s10 , 2 iPads and Xbox one no WIFI connection can be made. i did factory reset and 30 30 30 as per other threads suggest. when wired with pc and Xbox cannot access 192.168.77.1 or Http://dumaos both fail. i am able to pass traffic wired just cannot access interface. i put in static ip address 192.168.77.2   255.255.255.0 192.168.77.1 does not work.    help already spent 4 hours troubleshoot and reading forums 

when i ping 192.168.77.1 

192.168.77.2 and

yahoo.com i get reply from 0% packet loss

I've previously had issues accessing the GUI and I've found disabling any ad blockers, deleting broswer history and cookies etc to work for me in the past. Do that, reset the router and then try 192.168.77.1 again in your web browser after like 4-5 minutes. Do all this setting up via Ethernet. 

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having issues. Did you attempt to access the interface via ethernet when you first received the router before doing a reset? I would save the 30-30-30 as a last resort and just do a normal reset usually. Do the WiFi LEDs appear lit? Remove the static information on the PC and try to access 192.168.1.1 - what does that take you to?

On 9/1/2020 at 9:16 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having issues. Did you attempt to access the interface via ethernet when you first received the router before doing a reset? I would save the 30-30-30 as a last resort and just do a normal reset usually. Do the WiFi LEDs appear lit? Remove the static information on the PC and try to access 192.168.1.1 - what does that take you to?

I tried ethernet on pc first then wifi on 2 iPads.. wifi password is wrong so I went back to ethernet on pc no access to gui interface then tried reset. Nothing worked internet is super slow through ethernet. I did all the troubleshooting steps from other post trying to resolve this issue 

20200902_091405.jpg

20200902_091420.jpg

20200902_091501.jpg

20200902_091504.jpg

20200902_091540.jpg

Whats next its been 18 hours since I uploaded results from no static in address .and no response I would like to start enjoying what I paid for. And not spending my time researching how to resolve issues in your product.  This is why live support is needed. Im wasting my time and warranty time waiting for a response to fix something that should have  worked out the box when shipped. I need a resolution to this issue. Or I need my money back and buy from someone who support there product in other ways than this forum which takes almost a whole day to get a reply.

• Administrators

Sorry for the delay, we do attempt to get back to people as soon as possible. As we're a small team live support is not viable but I will take that on board for the future. It looks like it didn't clear the static information properly but this is unlikely to make a difference. Send an email to [email protected] with your order number and a link to this topic and we can get you a replacement sorted.

• 10 months later...