R2 USER'S QUESTION

CableGames22

Can anyone that has the R2 confirm for me if custom ping lists works on the R2?  i have an R1 and about to upgrade to R2  but only if that feature works on the R2?

This would entail  being able to create your own ping lists from heat map, use a custom list that you've created and ping these custom lists you create?

Anyone have an answer for this? 

28 minutes ago, CableGames22 said:

Can anyone that has the R2 confirm for me if custom ping lists works on the R2?  i have an R1 and about to upgrade to R2  but only if that feature works on the R2?

This would entail  being able to create your on ping lists from heat map, use a custom list that you've created and ping these custom lists you create?

Anyone have an answer for this? 

Hello clablegame22
1. If you have it
2.if it works
Regards!

26 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Yes it definitely works!

are you positively sure

41 minutes ago, titofuenla said:

Hello clablegame22
1. If you have it
2.if it works
Regards!

what do you mean by   2. if it works? 

either it works or not. 

my question if i can simplify it, is.. create my own custom server list from ping heatmap choose to play only on these servers from the list i made?

• Administrators
52 minutes ago, CableGames22 said:

are you positively sure

what do you mean by   2. if it works? 

either it works or not. 

my question if i can simplify it, is.. create my own custom server list from ping heatmap choose to play only on these servers from the list i made?

I am sure, I tested it to be certain just before I replied.

No you can't choose to only play on those servers, we will be making Ping Heatmap and Geo-Filter more cohesive together in the future but at the moment it can be used to inform your Geo-Filter settings.

30 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

No you can't choose to only play on those servers, we will be making Ping Heatmap and Geo-Filter more cohesive together in the future but at the moment it can be used to inform your Geo-Filter settings.

30 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

ok thanks

i can confirm it works.however you are not going to get the same server every single game unless ur willing to wait..sometimes they are busy or full..but it will still let you see your ping to each and you can allow or deny these servers on your custom list..i have noticed allowing the, def helps you connect to them quiker and more often