Geo filter

scoobypreza

hi guys the geo filter is blocking severs even though I have nothing blocked and the server locations are not in the right places and my location is wrong too I have put my home location in a spot to cover the whole of the UK but im on the south coast and it dont show my location 

Screenshot_20200820-224345_Chrome.jpg

5 hours ago, scoobypreza said:

hi guys the geo filter is blocking severs even though I have nothing blocked and the server locations are not in the right places and my location is wrong too I have put my home location in a spot to cover the whole of the UK but im on the south coast and it dont show my location 

Screenshot_20200820-224345_Chrome.jpg

Hi!

Actually it is just a visual failure of the geo filter, the servers that show you to the south of england actually belong to the north of france but it shows them there, if you open the circle until you reach the coastal area between france and england you will see that then those servers are displayed correctly.

Greetings and I hope it helps you!

54 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It's probably because you're viewing the interface on a mobile which we don't support currently. Do you see the same behavior when using a PC?

I will check on a pc but I never had this issue using my r1 with a phone