adblock issue 2

pmg

If I log in pause a device on adblock , then log out of dumaos and back in.Those devices are no longer showing as paused.Although in truth being able to remove a device permanently from the list is what I would be using but has previously been reported as bugged.

thanks Fraser , wasnt sure if this was a different issue hence the report as its more a case of the flag not sticking ( could be using a 60 minute one for example) after log in log out ... will try on the next firmware

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/13/2020 at 9:35 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Yes disabling a device has been fixed in the next firmware so please let us know once it is available if it has been fixed for you

Has the new firmware been released yet? I’m currently running v3.0.123 which I believe is the most current version and I am still experiencing the same issue. 

• Administrators
8 hours ago, _FengShui said:

Has the new firmware been released yet? I’m currently running v3.0.123 which I believe is the most current version and I am still experiencing the same issue. 

Hi there!

The problem has been fixed on our newest internal build, but there has been a delay on publising it. The firmware should be released soon.

• Administrators
33 minutes ago, _FengShui said:

Is there anyway for us to sign up for an email so we get notified when it does release? 

We will post it on the forum when ready. So if you go to the R2 Support Section and the Announcements section and click follow in the top right you'll get an email when there is a new topic made - might get a lot of emails from the R2 support section so may be best to do it in the Announcements.