can't access the Dumaos interface

celebrimbor93

• Administrators
15 hours ago, celebrimbor93 said:

i am using edge currently and no i have no ad blockers on chrome or mozilla 

Could you let me know sometime this week where you'd be available for me to take a look via TeamViewer?

On 8/18/2020 at 8:20 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Could you let me know sometime this week where you'd be available for me to take a look via TeamViewer?

Okay , sorry I have a new born it gets pretty busy in here lol I can do monday the 24th , around 10 am Pacific standard time .

• Administrators
4 hours ago, celebrimbor93 said:

Okay , sorry I have a new born it gets pretty busy in here lol I can do monday the 24th , around 10 am Pacific standard time .

No worries, I can't do Monday but I could do Tuesday?

• Administrators
4 hours ago, celebrimbor93 said:

sounds good . 10 am ? im also having a problem with the geo filter

That's 6pm for me on Tuesday, I can do that. Lets focus on debugging the issue at hand. Please make a new topic for the Geo-Filter issue and we can help there.

• 4 months later...
  • Administrators
52 minutes ago, Luis21 said:

I need help also with the login process. I can't login using the ip address given my internet browser is Chrome and my internet provider is Spectrum. 

I've replied to you here: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/34267-netdurma-r2-wont-connect/

• 1 year later...

i cannot access the interface at all,, i could until i updated the software to the latest update, now its saying my connection to the website isnt private and is asking for username and password

15 hours ago, ReconX said:

i cannot access the interface at all,, i could until i updated the software to the latest update, now its saying my connection to the website isnt private and is asking for username and password

I've responded to you in a previous topic you posted in. If you're still having issues, please create your own topic.