QOS / Connection Benchmark

Mossberg

Although I still have other issues with the R2, why am I getting a D score for my speed test? Is it because of the percentage under 1.0gb it is? Most speed test have me over 900. I'm just curious as to why it graded me a D. 

Also, is it normal to have 100%/100% congestion control recommendation? I ran the test twice and both times recommended my sliders at 100%.

Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 2.19.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 2.21.14 PM.png

• Administrators

Could you explain what other issues you are having please?

That's absolutely right, as you're graded on the percentage of what you actually get compared to the speeds you have input/expect. This is probably due to the server that has been chosen to test on that it's lower than other tests. Yes it looks like your Ping Under Test is so good that you don't need to apply Congestion Control to bring that down - this will be due to the fact that your speeds are so high - jealous!

Yes I have but for some odd reason stay stuck on 1% for both upload / download also about the R2 the gameplay has not been fun at all.” My in game ping usually, around 14-15ms ping test loader idle 14.23ms 

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Vincent said:

Yes I have but for some odd reason stay stuck on 1% for both upload / download also about the R2 the gameplay has not been fun at all.” My in game ping usually, around 14-15ms ping test loader idle 14.23ms 

Do you get that if you prioritize bandwidth? We've got a fix for that in the upcoming firmware. If your base/average ping is 14 and your game ping is 14-15 then the router has allowed you to literally get the best possible ping you're capable of. If it's not fun then try forcing servers slightly further away.