R2

superpower

• Administrators

I looked at my router and seems similar, I found it easier to get it on and then rotate it by holding the antennae at the long end and twist, then it went on really easily. 

What is your exact physical setup? What ISP are you using? Do you know if you require PPPoE, VLAN or DHCP 60/61 to gain a connection?

When I got this router today, the screw on the left in the picture was smaller than the one on the right making it harder to place the antenna because it would move from side to side. Also, the screw was very shaky, unlike the other screws.   The ISP provider I use is Windstream, and the router is a T3200. I am not sure if I require a PPPoE, VLAN, DHCP. I am sending a second photo just in case. 

20200807_195140.jpg

3 hours ago, superpower said:

When I got this router today, the screw on the left in the picture was smaller than the one on the right making it harder to place the antenna because it would move from side to side. Also, the screw was very shaky, unlike the other screws.   The ISP provider I use is Windstream, and the router is a T3200. I am not sure if I require a PPPoE, VLAN, DHCP. I am sending a second photo just in case. 

20200807_195140.jpg

When you say it was very shaky.. Do you mean the shaft coming out of the router that the antenna connects too is lose? 

Thanks!

Zippy.

• Administrators
7 hours ago, superpower said:

20200807_195140.jpg

If you half screw the antenna in, can you then pull the screw through the hole more so it sits properly?

If not let us know and we can look into getting a replacement sent out to you. 

As for your internet setup, most people should just be able to leave it on DHCP. Set it to that and let us know if it’s working please

This particular screw is too short for me put to place the antenna in any way, unlike the rest of the screws. I tried pulling the screw to put in the antenna, but it didn't work. If you are sending a replacement, please ensure that all the screws are the proper size, and none of these screws will shake. 

• Administrators

Sorry to hear this has happened so close to receiving it, that's certainly not what we are aiming for. Please email [email protected] with a link to this topic and with your order number or email used to purchase and we will get you a replacement sent out ASAP on Monday.

• Administrators
50 minutes ago, superpower said:

I just sent an email to this company and I hope to receive the replacement router on Monday.  

You won't get it on Monday as that is the earliest we can ship it but hopefully by Tuesday or Wednesday.