Geofilter again

JayKay

6 hours ago, sabarblade said:

What game is this for? Are you trying to block those servers?

COD MW. Yes, tried to block them both. Seems that i'm stuck with these two somehow.  Polish could be a dedi server, dutch is maybe a peer, but why i'm seeing both when in game?

1 hour ago, JayKay said:

COD MW. Yes, tried to block them both. Seems that i'm stuck with these two somehow.  Polish could be a dedi server, dutch is maybe a peer, but why i'm seeing both when in game?

The domain name should give you an idea if they are a dedicated server or not, usually hosted by vultr, amazon or blizzard. If you could give the ip and the id that might help out one of the devs if it has been mistakenly added to a whitelist? Im assuming you already have strict mode enabled and no ping assist so im not entirely sure what else it might be and from your previous post it seems to still be an issue even before you moved to 3.0

Edit: The Poland server after having a look on my end is definitely a authentication server, this is automatically whitelisted as the game wont work without it. However the Netherlands server im not sure about. 

• Administrators

If you're having any issues with 3.0 please post in the beta forum and we can help you there. Also as the peer is allowed it looks like you made the settings when you were already on the game and not before booting it up so I would suggest that but please post in the beta forum.

6 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If you're having any issues with 3.0 please post in the beta forum and we can help you there. Also as the peer is allowed it looks like you made the settings when you were already on the game and not before booting it up so I would suggest that but please post in the beta forum.

Ok, will do that. 

Cheers,

J