We are tired of excuses

Papi-Dineroo

We been waiting for this magnificent update “3.0” for the longest, I think it’s time that you guys from the netduma company release this update and stop bs with us, I feel like the netduma software is totally broken.. nothing works like it has to. I own 2 routers the netduma r1 and the XR700 which I recently bought to see if it was going to make a difference, guess what? It doesn’t. Also you guys discontinued the r1, which I totally understand but I smell a marketing benefiting strategy with it. Releasing the R2” for 150$ with the 3.0 DumaOs update meaning the R1 owners will probably Not get the update.  In addition We are extremely  tired of seeing netduma admins playing around with us when it comes to issues, acting like they don’t know what’s happening. Stop it!!! And release the update! Jesus!!

1 hour ago, Papi-Dineroo said:

We been waiting for this magnificent update “3.0” for the longest, I think it’s time that you guys from the netduma company release this update and stop bs with us, I feel like the netduma software is totally broken.. nothing works like it has to. I own 2 routers the netduma r1 and the XR700 which I recently bought to see if it was going to make a difference, guess what? It doesn’t. Also you guys discontinued the r1, which I totally understand but I smell a marketing benefiting strategy with it. Releasing the R2” for 150$ with the 3.0 DumaOs update meaning the R1 owners will probably Not get the update.  In addition We are extremely  tired of seeing netduma admins playing around with us when it comes to issues, acting like they don’t know what’s happening. Stop it!!! And release the update! Jesus!!

The R1 is getting 3.0 it is currently being tested and you can sign up to be part of the beta here: https://netduma.com/r1-dumaos-3-beta-signup/. You can sign up for the Netgear beta here: http://www.netgearinnovation.com/dumaos-beta/index.htm 

l If you are having issues with your router please make a forum post giving as much detail as possible and we will be happy to help you.

• Administrators

All routers - the R1, R2, XR300, XR450, XR500 & XR700 will be getting the update. DumaOS is a router operating system, it doesn't make sense for us to just limit it to one router. We discontinued the R1 because it doesn't make sense to sell quite an old unit when we have a new unit that is completely ours for the same money. By discontinued I mean we're not selling it anymore but we will continue to support is as it is getting 3.0. It is literally being tested right now by users on the forum. There isn't a conspiracy happening at all.

I have 1/4 of all posts on this forum and started doing support since we first launched the router in 2014, if I/we say we haven't encountered an issue before then that is the truth - also an issue that seems similar to another doesn't make them the same issue. I realize you're frustrated but you're getting the update that will literally evolve the router with lots of new features and you don't need to do anything. We could have brought out an entirely new router with this software and forced people to buy that instead but we didn't, we're giving it to everyone.

As above, if you're having any issues please make a topic detailing them and we'll help as best we can.

On 8/3/2020 at 11:11 AM, Papi-Dineroo said:

Your not entitled. You did not pay for 3.0. 
If I was netduma I would purposely put you to the back of the que.