DumaOS 3.0 PPPoE Login credentials

dpk_ydv

Hello,

I wanted some information about the PPPoE login fields for DumaOS 3.0. Does The Duma OS 3.0 have Login name/ Password/ Service name for PPPoE? or Just the user name and password? My ISP requires all three fields for logging in.

Thanks for the reply. 

So I will use my main Router as primary access for PPPoE login and use R2 for its geo filter. If there was a 'service name' field, then I would have instead got the XR500 because of its better tech. specs, and dumped my primary router. 

My R1 just died and I realize how much I miss the Geo FIlter. MW is throwing me on servers across the  world. Luckily there's no server on Mars, else the game might have forced me there too. And to add to the pain, I just cant seem to connect to the Singapore server anymore, the Middle east servers seem to be the only choice for me. 

I'm not sure if they are the same menu though. because R1 and XR500 are also different. I'm just not sure if that third field is there in the XR500, as I don't have it hooked up at the moment.

The one I gave you is for R1, I don't have acces to XR500 DumaOS 3.0

As for the Singapore servers. They are mislocated and are showing in India now. I have no issues connecting to them.

11 hours ago, Bert said:

As for the Singapore servers. They are mislocated and are showing in India now. I have no issues connecting to them.

That's strange, I could connect to Singapore servers till mid July, it was mislocated in Japan,  and seemed to be using Coopa, not AWS. Since the last 10-15 days, I could never connect to Singapore servers, only middle east servers were an option for me. Does the game automatically connect you to Singapore,  or you have to implement Geo filter? 

11 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

As above, just username and password at the moment but I will suggest it to the team to see if we can implement it for those PPPoE users who require it. The XR500 does have the service name option.

Thanks Fraser, that would be helpful. I have already pre ordered R2 by the way, had I known I would have ordered XR500 instead. 

I have my geofilter set over India and I use ping assist to catch any others that are mysteriously hidden. But it seems that I only get the 'India' one.

They did change from AWS to Choopa hosting yes.